Hello world! Today’s New Year Eve! It’s time for yearly reflection and I shall let the photos do the reflection for me instead of words. Haha!
1. Awesome weekend gateway to Medan! Breathtaking scenery along the way to Lake Toba.
2. I saw Jay Chou with my own eyes!
3. I was serenaded by Michael Buble LIVE! <3
4. My first ever business trip to Shanghai! Would love to work there, but I don’t know how to read Mandarin. Hao? (How)
5. Chinaaa! We covered 4 towns – Datong, Pingyao, Xian and Beijing in a week! Memorable!
6. Took Six Sigma course. Wahaha!
7. Attended 34th IDC for the weekend.
8. Welcome a cuddly baby into our family.